Academic & Personal Counselling
- Teachers participate in formal academic counselling and informal personal counseling.
- Even parents or guardians of students are called up for counseling in personal academic matters, if required.
- Students can meet the teachers at a specific time for informal academic counseling on subjects, like
- Discussion on choice of subjects
- Effective study skills
- Higher educational and career goals etc.
In this way, the college supports the students to achieve their desired objectives.